Thursday, December 20

WISH AWAY, MOMMY-TO-BE!

Free ice cream!

Free pickles!

Free Tums! 

(That's me trying to get the attention of all my "expectant mother" readers, FYI...)

30SecondMom is a website that I'm uber-excited to be a contributor for, and just in case they weren't already cool enough, they recently stepped up the fabulosity factor and snagged a new partner: Wish Baby Registry. 

I remember registering for baby gifts.  It wasn't really all that magical.  It was overwhelming, to say the least.  At the big box baby store, my sister came with me, and we were stalked by a creepster sales associate.  The. Entire. Time.  At Target, I registered alone.  I can't tell you how depressing it was to be the pregnant girl standing alone in the bottle aisle, scanning randomly at any bottles that would stand still.  All for the sake of registering.

And along comes Wish Baby Registry.  All your registry woes are over, Expectant Ones.  This is a fun, simple, one-stop-shop for your baby registry, due to be up and running on January 3!  (Oh, and bonus: if you meet their minimum registry requirements, you get free diapers for a year.  Trust me, that's worth it.)  And they're starting off with a bang, too, with some pretty fabulous kickoff giveaways.  100 registrants will receive a basket of amazing baby goodies valued at $250 with one Grand Prize winner receiving a basket valued at $1,000!

Ready to enter?  There are just a few easy steps:
  1. Head on over to their Facebook page HERE.
  2. Like 'em.
  3. Write on their timeline - post your due date and one thing you didn't expect while expecting.

They're accepting entries through the end of the month, so if you've got a baby in your belly, take a couple minutes to register - it's quick, easy, and FREE.  Good luck :)




1 comment:

  1. Love this post, Melanie! What a great take on a great offer from Wish! I "wish" they'd been around when I was expecting!!

    ReplyDelete